Recompile -August 19th (PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/ S)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only played for like 30 minutes…my curiosity is piqued enough to continue playing later…should hold my interest as the game opens up more…graphics are like a 3D atari game lol…glad it’s on game pass

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cool game…reminds me of programming on my C64 with some of the interludes…I can appreciate a quiet game that requires a lot of exploring

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IGN gave it a 6…truth be told if it wasn’t on game pass I would’ve been slightly disappointed if I’d pay more than $10 for it based on what I’ve played so far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IGN gave it a 6…truth be told if it wasn’t on game pass I would’ve been slightly disappointed if I’d pay more than $10 for it based on what I’ve played so far

yikes, it seems people are having a lot of trouble with general navigation of the game map and the controls. Seems rough so far

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yikes, it seems people are having a lot of trouble with general navigation of the game map and the controls. Seems rough so far

the game play is smooth just very basic…the only issue I had navigating was early on when I didn’t realize you can walk on pipes…fairly simplistic game so far that’s partly why I low key joked and said it reminds me of a 3D atari game…I like it tho but again not paying for it allows me to be a little more tolerant…I still don’t see a price listed on consoles/option to buy yet but I saw €24.99 on another site tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the game play is smooth just very basic…the only issue I had navigating was early on when I didn’t realize you can walk on pipes…fairly simplistic game so far that’s partly why I low key joked and said it reminds me of a 3D atari game…I like it tho but again not paying for it allows me to be a little more tolerant…I still don’t see a price listed on consoles/option to buy yet but I saw €24.99 on another site tho

yeah for 25 dollars i'll wait for sale, still got hades, iki tomorrow, psychonauts next week possibly.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it seems people are having a lot of trouble with general navigation of the game map

game reminds me of ‘abzu’ as far as the quiet explorative nature of the game…granted you do have a “gun” but the enemy encounters have been minimal so far…I gained the ability to use the map but I haven’t put any effort into making sense of it…shyt is confusing…I don’t even know what symbol represents me in the map…it’s THAT confusing…fortunately with games like this that require a lot of exploring, there’s some intuitiveness to getting around

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
game reminds me of ‘abzu’ as far as the quiet explorative nature of the game…granted you do have a “gun” but the enemy encounters have been minimal so far…I gained the ability to use the map but I haven’t put any effort into making sense of it…shyt is confusing…I don’t even know what symbol represents me in the map…it’s THAT confusing…fortunately with games like this that require a lot of exploring, there’s some intuitiveness to getting around

apparently the items marked on the map don't disappear once you pick them up either?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
apparently the items marked on the map don't disappear once you pick them up either?

that map don’t make any type of fukking sense to me yet…thank god for google and other nerds tho :wow:

How to use the map in Recompile | Gamepur

this what the map look like…

Recompile-Map-2.jpg

*edit*

actually that link didn’t help much…just told me what I already knew :francis: