The Tunnel
Dark Skies
Insidious

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The new evil dead was pretty gruesome...I wouldnt say scary but it had some fukked up scenes

This is it right here...most horror movies aren't scary anymore, just gruesome. Its part of the way movies are made now though. We'll probably never see movies paced like Psycho, The Exorcist, Halloween or The Shining anymore. Those are slow, creepy and scary movies that built up tension incredibly well. That shyt is as rare as fukk these days.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shinning :ohlawd:

last scary movie i saw was the conjuring this lady next to me was screaming loud than a muthafukka:birdman:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Conjuring was the scariest post-2000 horror movie I've seen.

I saw Insidious for the first time a few days ago cos people were saying it was scarier, but I didn't find it scary at all. I found it unintentionally funny if anything...what with those ghost people with the goofy looking cheesy ass smiles. shyt tried too hard.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The flick with all the deranged circus clowns harassing those kids was pretty fukking terrifying. It was made in the 70's or 80's. Glad I didn't see that shyt as a kid, I'd be shook as fukk. Found it, it's called clownhouse.

clownhouse.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom

shyt will have you wanting to commit that. I couldn't even finish it. :scusthov:

Not even a horror movie...that crap is just disturbing. Only made it through 20 minutes. I remember reading about the guy who shot the film eventually getting stabbed to death in retaliation. :huhldup: The book is ten times worse than the film. Guy who wrote it was absolutely sick in the head.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if OP still cares, fukk all american based horror/creepy flicks man

you need to get on them asian scary movies, jap/korean/hong kong scary shyts are .......... :lupe: