Recommend me some good mystery films brehs

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Hereditary is a bit of a mystery as well. Like a suspenseful horror mystery.

Not ashamed to say it fukked me up.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Glad to see True Detective S1 mentioned in here. One of the best television seasons ever. Yeah, OP is asking for films but that whole season is its own cinematic experience. Does a great job making audiences feel like a little fish in a vast ocean just like Rust and Marty as they uncover the dark web of conspiracies. The Lovecraftian mythos added brings a heavy sense of dread and horror vibe throughout.

On another note, Wind River and Enemy (2013) are dope films that felt like their own True Detective seasons too.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Clue_Poster.jpg

...The GOAT with double entendres and triple endings:ahh::banderas::blessed::lawd:
I"ll check it out

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Glad to see True Detective S1 mentioned in here. One of the best television seasons ever. Yeah, OP is asking for films but that whole season is its own cinematic experience. Does a great job making audiences feel like a little fish in a vast ocean just like Rust and Marty as they uncover the dark web of conspiracies. The Lovecraftian mythos added brings a heavy sense of dread and horror vibe throughout.

On another note, Wind River and Enemy (2013) are dope films that felt like their own True Detective seasons too.
Watched Wind River with my sister. That was really good and impactful. I'll be sure to check out Enemy.