Recommend me a good Scotch or Whiskey ( Hard Liquor thread.)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This be one, The Chita, is a good Japanese Whiskey

the-chita.jpg

This one, Monkey Shoulder, isn’t bad for the price

20141203094024_031-91005.jpg
I just got that shoulder monkey as a gift and its real smooth:wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Thinkin about copping a sampler.

Interested in Ballantine, Balvanie & more Japanese whiskey

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hibiki Harmony has been my go-to for the past couple years. Just got put on to Tullibardine - French company copped a distillery in Scotland and ages the scotch in burgundy and sherry barrels. Yamazaki is my shyt, but I only cop now and then when I'm in a good groove. Macallan, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie are all winners. Oh, I like Lagavulin too. Used to really fukk with Laphroaig, just haven't in a minute.

Joints I keep in rotation for casual sipping: Four Roses, Rebbreast, Bulleit. Used to like Green Spot but got sick of the taste one day. I have a sentimental spot for Jim Beam from my dive bar days. Thread just inspired me to drop a bag on a whiskey and scotch order for the month. And my home bar is already pretty brolic.
:hubie:
:sas2:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Balvenie Doublewood. Caribbean cask is cool too but a bit too rummy for me.

Glenmorangie 12 year from the sherry cask is good as well.

Johnny Walker Green... blue is cool too but I actually think green tastes as good.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hibiki Harmony has been my go-to for the past couple years. Just got put on to Tullibardine - French company copped a distillery in Scotland and ages the scotch in burgundy and sherry barrels. Yamazaki is my shyt, but I only cop now and then when I'm in a good groove. Macallan, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie are all winners. Oh, I like Lagavulin too. Used to really fukk with Laphroaig, just haven't in a minute.

Joints I keep in rotation for casual sipping: Four Roses, Rebbreast, Bulleit. Used to like Green Spot but got sick of the taste one day. I have a sentimental spot for Jim Beam from my dive bar days. Thread just inspired me to drop a bag on a whiskey and scotch order for the month. And my home bar is already pretty brolic.
:hubie:
:sas2:
Four Roses Small and Single Barrel were my go to before I switched to Whistle Pig. I actually like Single Barrel better than the Whistle Pig 10