Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kinda cheaped out on my Philip Hue setup so I redid it. I'll probably cop two more bulbs down the line. Got 3 colored bulbs and 3 plain white. New style hub that work with my iPhone Siri.
C7E1DCAA-920D-47AC-96D6-BAE995326FCB_zps1w3phwpx.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I kinda cheaped out on my Philip Hue setup so I redid it. I'll probably cop two more bulbs down the line. Got 3 colored bulbs and 3 plain white. New style hub that work with my iPhone Siri.
C7E1DCAA-920D-47AC-96D6-BAE995326FCB_zps1w3phwpx.jpg
I just looked this up on amazon,looked like something I would wanna install for that netflix and chill shyt,your wasting some of the potential by being anti womend tho :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just looked this up on amazon,looked like something I would wanna install for that netflix and chill shyt,your wasting some of the potential by being anti womend tho :patrice:
Between those lights, my Nest thermostat, and my Harmony Elite I can control the majority of the stuff in my home remotely. I even already had a bedroom fan with the ir remote on it that the harmony can turn on and off remotely. The only things I commonly do that I can't do are turn on the PS4 and turn on my gaming PC.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Between those lights, my Nest thermostat, and my Harmony Elite I can control the majority of the stuff in my home remotely. I even already had a bedroom fan with the ir remote on it that the harmony can turn on and off remotely. The only things I commonly do that I can't do are turn on the PS4 and turn on my gaming PC.
I don't even truly know what all that shyt is but it sounds cool

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't even truly know what all that shyt is but it sounds cool
you lying in the bed and you gotta go take a piss you say "Hey Siri turn on the lights" and they're on with no fumbling around in the dark. you're coming home from work and you check the house temp and it's cold as hell you turn on the heat remotely and when you get home it's warm. you also turn on the TV, soundbar, and DVR so when you walk in the house they're on too.

If this wasn't an apartment I'd install the automated home door lock too. When I get my own home I'm doing all the home automation I can. I only wish my Nest was compatible with Apple Homekit.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
you lying in the bed and you gotta go take a piss you say "Hey Siri turn on the lights" and they're on with no fumbling around in the dark. you're coming home from work and you check the house temp and it's cold as hell you turn on the heat remotely and when you get home it's warm. you also turn on the TV, soundbar, and DVR so when you walk in the house they're on too.

If this wasn't an apartment I'd install the automated home door lock too. When I get my own home I'm doing all the home automation I can. I only wish my Nest was compatible with Apple Homekit.
:wow: you should make a video.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I swear this is my last major purchase this year. Staples had a 25% off coupon and this was $300 with that. Add in the 10% back on Apple Pay with Discover and it was $270. I plan to sell off my Nighthawk X4 for maybe $160 to bring it down further. This is the best retail router on the market. 6 Ethernet ports on the back and tri-band wireless I plan to dedicate one of the 5GHz bands to my Asus RT-AC87 in the front room in bridge mode. Damn thing is larget than my super slim PS3.
098B8A5C-162F-401D-9840-E88C383AC11D_zpsxwb0gn6d.jpg