Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I find that joke racist. If I was white, you wouldn't have made a joke about the first of the month
I'm so furious right now, I might post up pics now to show I'm a ballin ass nikka
I'll be back tomorrow :sadbron:
LOL, markman at gaf starts these threads for each month, but i agree it does sound like a dig :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, you had to double post cuz you so FURIOUS :umad:
Like I said, I'm just a messenger. Getting all irateafied over reality isn't gonna change it
As of right now, there are ZERO pics in this thread. You seen Bad Grandpa?
I just Knocked over your Penguin Statue :yeshrug:

Dude go on somewhere damn you forever on this competiton shyt...look Breh real talk no one gives a fukk if a person has a ps4 or xbone the debates are pointless and opinion based however just entertainment but damn man you act like Microsoft is cutting you checks...we can talk about other tech devices besides consoles...and I buy tech all the time...

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Copped MGSV GZ when it dropped and Persona 4 the week before :banderas:

Let's just say I've been enjoying my PS platforms :ahh:

Getting paid on friday can't wait to pick up Infamous and maybe those PS4 headsets been hearing from everybody that they're amazing :blessed:

Until then it's starvin season :sadcam:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I live right near a Best Buy/Gamestop so I'm always buying some shyt.
Picked up Thor,Game of Thrones 3rd season,Hunger Games 2, Frozen and Jungle book for my kid. Video games Metal Gear Ground Zero and Titanfall. Had the Golds since release.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
It was a good movie. But I could have given you an HD link and you could instantly stream it like its netflix :manny:

I copped Titanfall. I'm about to cop a Headset, probably the official Microsoft joints. Kinect Sports on the 8th.
Target got that buy 2 get one free deal on the 5th, so I'll probably get 2K and/or FIFA/Forza and i'll probably chill the fukk out for a while

You havent bought 2k/fifa/forza yet? Titanfall just dropped, what you been playin breh :wtf:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@los how big is that titan?

I heard it's huge!!

You set it up yet?
It's huge I almost had to get a truck but I got it to fit in my car. Had to slide the passenger seat all the way up to get that shyt in the back.

I took it out took pics then put that shyt back in the box I'm a collector :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's huge I almost had to get a truck but I got it to fit in my car. Had to slide the passenger seat all the way up to get that shyt in the back.

I took it out took pics then put that shyt back in the box I'm a collector :yeshrug:
That shyt looks great!!

Did u take a pic of it side by side with something else?

Would really love to see how big it stands.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Last thing I copped was Tomb raider off the ps4 store for $29.99 and the camera off amazon about a week ago I think.

No pics tho

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:ld:
f2m1hfU.jpg