Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just copped Shadow of Mordor today, got my ps4 bundle(tlou/gta) Tuesday :blessed:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm about as tech savvy as a muhfukkin piece of paper, let me see if I can figure out how and I'll put pics up :russ:

Got the bundle off Amazon...also ordered the white camo remote, charging station for the remote, COD AW, and those wireless pulse headphones(ordered the PS gold headset but they were out so I got the pulse for the same price :banderas:)

Got everything but the headset so far so I can figure out how to post these pics I will bruh

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it was only $15.. I missed out

Yeah it was a digital download bought it and was emailed the code put it in and tadow....I didn't play it last gen so it's new to me.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm about as tech savvy as a muhfukkin piece of paper, let me see if I can figure out how and I'll put pics up :russ:

Got the bundle off Amazon...also ordered the white camo remote, charging station for the remote, COD AW, and those wireless pulse headphones(ordered the PS gold headset but they were out so I got the pulse for the same price :banderas:)

Got everything but the headset so far so I can figure out how to post these pics I will bruh
Upload to imgur.com the paste link in here.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Game of Thrones by Telltales.....Episode 1. I played it last night. Gory, heartbreaking...and Cersei gave me that WORK! I was trying to outsmart that bish and she had a reply to all my answers that ethered me...lol

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Upload to imgur.com the paste link in here.

Ue62yAW.jpg

:banderas: