Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
ordering this now…the switch pro controller is sold out damn near everywhere…I saw a review for this then remembered you mentioned it
What u mean breh? They got Switch Pro controllers on Best Buy Walmart GameStop and Amazon right now

And what was that one in that post you quoted?

I was thinking bout copping this

What y’all thank?

Also stupid question alert but does OLED model mean it only works for OLED Switch?

:snoop: ahead of time for asking that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What u mean breh? They got Switch Pro controllers on Best Buy Walmart GameStop and Amazon right now

And what was that one in that post you quoted?

I was thinking bout copping this

What y’all thank?

Also stupid question alert but does OLED model mean it only works for OLED Switch?

:snoop: ahead of time for asking that

man are you fukking with me…that post was over a month ago lol? :russ:

the one I posted/ended up getting tho is the 8bitdo ultimate controller (comes in black or white)

the controller you’re considering will work with any version/model of the switch…personally I don’t rock with wired controllers tho and probably haven’t since the PS2 days…it looks cool tho…does it have rumble?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
man are you fukking with me…that post was over a month ago lol? :russ:

the one I posted/ended up getting tho is the 8bitdo ultimate controller (comes in black or white)

the controller you’re considering will work with any version/model of the switch…personally I don’t rock with wired controllers tho and probably haven’t since the PS2 days…it looks cool tho…does it have rumble?
I don’t even know breh I was just gone get it because it’s cheap

I might just go with the Pro to be on the safe side or look up the 8bit one

Might just get that wired joint for now as long as the wire not too short

My bad I wasn’t paying attention to post dates :mjgrin:

Edit @surf it says the wire on that one is detachable. I’m scared to ask another stupid question but I’m assuming that mean it’s a wireless option :lupe:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Vanillaware in the house. I can delete it off of the PS3 now.

AVvXsEj45KwBcB8EoXzbn_KBysSp5Nb6CZ7w_hrki3zmfuEAYWEU2bN6VsMMwXovuRH0kZrJnM6yjVzkiFSxAZk7vG-b89LW8L9VfRbsVTc5Niw18wCKtdOiZv7huQI0-IkxgSTIvViO5lAu97oiExT4FcqFrJTCPwdDRsyGOYgy0gzurrf9JkajGfdQGvHoMQ

Next up is PGA Tour on Friday.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
You into golf :ehh: ?
Golf games have always been a must cop for me. I got PGA2K23 last year too. Hell, on the Quest 2, I have all of the dlc for Walkabout Golf. Hots Shots/Everybody Golf, got regular and VR, Golf Story on the Switch. Neo Turf Masters is one of my favorite games ever. One of the reasons I got an arcade machine was to play it. Now, I'm not worth two shyts in real life but I'm dope with a controller :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Golf games have always been a must cop for me. I got PGA2K23 last year too. Hell, on the Quest 2, I have all of the dlc for Walkabout Golf. Hots Shots/Everybody Golf, got regular and VR, Golf Story on the Switch. Neo Turf Masters is one of my favorite games ever. One of the reasons I got an arcade machine was to play it. Now, I'm not worth two shyts in real life but I'm dope with a controller :mjlol:
I have a good 15-20 minutes before my swing breaks all the way down. I start missing the ball, hitting that bytch diagonal, overpowering what should be a short hit, can't putt worth a damn, never know if I'm standing the right distance from the ball relative to the club I'm using :mjlol: . My uncle talmbout I have a great swing and all, then I saw his and told myself I can see why you think that :russ:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I have a good 15-20 minutes before my swing breaks all the way down. I start missing the ball, hitting that bytch diagonal, overpowering what should be a short hit, can't putt worth a damn, never know if I'm standing the right distance from the ball relative to the club I'm using :mjlol: . My uncle talmbout I have a great swing and all, then I saw his and told myself I can see why you think that :russ:
I can putt well. Approach shots, drives is where it goes wrong for me. I've only ever used golf club clubs, perhaps if I got some made specific to me. My swing is mechanically jacked up. Not Charles Barkley bad though. I have long arms as in I'm six even but my wingspan is 6'7" and I try to tighten it up but it looks bad, lol. Angles do get the best of me and I can't read a lie to save my life.