Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

That first scenario sounds like the set of Pitch Perfect

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Rebel Wilson claims a male star sexually harassed her while his friends tried to tape it

Also a director apparently tried to smash in a hotel room and she had to dip

I mean if you're a woman and a man invites you to his hotel room for a "meeting" and you don't want to have sex with him I would think you'd instead suggest meeting in a public place. I would think it'd be obvious he's probably trying to have sex with you.

:snoop:
U sound like a Taliban, a woman being alone with a man is basically her agreeing to having sex, some of y'all are socially retarded

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:snoop:
U sound like a Taliban, a woman being alone with a man is basically her agreeing to having sex, some of y'all are socially retarded
In his hotel room? If a dude invited your daughter to be alone with him in his private hotel room and she told you about it what would your reaction be? Yeah we're not Talib an so go ahead.

I'm sorry if I expect the worst of people but that's life. I'd rather be right and safe than wrong and raped. You can't be that naive.

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
In his hotel room? If a dude invited your daughter to be alone with him in his private hotel room and she told you about it what would your reaction be? Yeah we're not Talib an so go ahead.

I'm sorry if I expect the worst of people but that's life. I'd rather be right and safe than wrong and raped. You can't be that naive.

Going to someone hotel room is not equal to consenting to having sex :hhh: I'll give you that she may have been leading him on, but weren't they coworkers maybe she wanted to discuss work in a more comfortable setting, got to remember hoes ain't thinking about fukking 24/7 like us. If you're right then why all these dudes getting accused left n right for this shyt. Sounds like you've never had a female friend, and probably haven't had sex with many women maybe not even one :francis:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Already publicized and the friends taping it are called a film crew...:martin:

He asked Rebel Wilson to do what?

Definitely tasteless but this is what casts a bad light on valid claims. Not counting her director story.
bytch probably forgot she had told the story before and was trying to get simpathy now.