Rebel Wilson was sexually harassed by a male costar

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rebel Wilson claims a male star sexually harassed her while his friends tried to tape it
“A male star, in a position of power asked me to go into a room with him and then asked me repeatedly to stick my finger up his a–. All whilst his male ‘friends’ tried to film the incident on their iPhones and laughed. I repeatedly said no and eventually got out of the room,”

Also a director apparently tried to smash in a hotel room and she had to dip

“Earlier in my career, I also had a ‘hotel room’ encounter with a top director. I thought we were there to talk comedy. Nothing physical happened because the guy’s wife called and started abusing him over the phone for sleeping with actresses and luckily she was yelling so loud that I could hear her and I bolted out of there immediately.”

I mean if you're a woman and a man invites you to his hotel room for a "meeting" and you don't want to have sex with him I would think you'd instead suggest meeting in a public place. I would think it'd be obvious he's probably trying to have sex with you.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
where was the backlash against rebel wilson for trying and failing to make a joke of police brutality at the VMAs a few years back :jbhmm::mjpls:?

Looking at the quotes, she actually sounds like she is trying to make a joke out of this sex abuse shyt rn :martin:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean at the rate this movement is going, women are gonna accuse "men in power" of telling them to smile. Those men are gonna be labeled sex "predators" and have their lives ruined b/c they're being lumped in with fukkin rapists and pedophiles.

"stick a finger in my ass." big fukkin deal. dude probably saw her as one of the bros b/c she's about as feminine as Jack Black. I'm not telling women they can't speak on this stuff, but i really hope a$$holes on twitter and stuff are able to seperate stories like this from the real evil shyt. the "sticks and stones" accusations needs to stay in their lane. "An exec told me i had nice titties" isn't the same as "Kevin Spacey tried to rape my 14 year old son," but i know damn well, when people make lists of all the Hollywood scumbags, they'll be right beside each other.