Reasons My Son Is Crying

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I used to cry like a little bytch when my parents would bring me to Toys 'R' Us and not buy me anything. But come the fukk on, you don't do that to a three year old! That's like promising sex to an 18 year old but then refusing right before you put it in!

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I used to cry like a little bytch when my parents would bring me to Toys 'R' Us and not buy me anything. But come the fukk on, you don't do that to a three year old! That's like promising sex to an 18 year old but then refusing right before you put it in!

yeah thats a great comparison you spoiled rich bytch:stopitslime:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:whoa: I was three, bruh. I had no grasp on the concept of money.

all i know is by the time i was 3 i knew that my mom wasnt gonna buy me shyt. i remember one time my aunt took money out of the atm to spend on entertaining my brother and i. i was like :ohhh::mindblown::ohlawd: i didnt even know adults could/would do something like that.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
tumblrmknlblbhvk1sn7lxt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

His brother face is priceless

Could it possibly be umadnikka:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:ld: My second born was like that..drove us up the wall..but theres a real simple trick..just ignore it ...it takes a while but soon the kid will be forced to find another way to communicate

:obama: He ended up being an early talker

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:ld: My second born was like that..drove us up the wall..but theres a real simple trick..just ignore it ...it takes a while but soon the kid will be forced to find another way to communicate

:obama: He ended up being an early talker

ignore your children that is some fantastic parenting advice you should write a book

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:mjpls: Ignoring tantrums you dolt...theres a difference...and perhaps i will write a book

well just stick to writing something you know a lot about like; how to raise a emotionally traumatized child or what semen tastes like.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
well just stick to writing something you know a lot about like; how to raise a emotionally traumatized child or what semen tastes like.

:aicmon: Thats the best you can do..recycling an insult i used on you or your alias...thats some sad shyt you little australian colon commando

congratulations i heard you finally figured out the correct orfice to play the didgeridoo with

is yours bigger than this
didgeridoo.jpg

:wrist: