Reality is MARVEL's TV shows are not in the MCU

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After watching GOTG2, I kinda am falling back from being upset and kinda looking at the grande scheme of how difficult it is to do it and respect it for what it is.

Like ok in GOTG2, this blob filled thing just attacked the planet.

Now maybe AOS could mention it but in 3 more months when Defenders drops are they supposed to do a flashback to today to show what they was doing? Same later with InHumans, and even Cloak and Dagger?

If you got a movie coming out in a year or 2, but have several series running through out the year, it gotta be difficult as fukk paper to make it make sense to have a proper timeline that we the people are not gonna try to question and validate (cuz you know the fukk we will analyze the fukk out of it and hold them to it)

I kinda just settled on giving them a break man, they doing the best they can

Martha

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I expect Phase IV to at least bring Cage to the big screen in some fashion. No reason for the Avengers to not try to recruit him. Maybe the Defenders are shown in the Infinity movies?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I expect Phase IV to at least bring Cage to the big screen in some fashion. No reason for the Avengers to not try to recruit him. Maybe the Defenders are shown in the Infinity movies?

I think we need to just give them the time to figure out how to do it seamlessly.

I mean to get everyone on the same page.

Cant have Luke Cage end with him in prison and JJ or IF he still in prison, then a movie drops and he just happened to be in France when some alien attacks Thor.

The work to get all them writers in the same room to brainstorm that shyt would be insane

Martha

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
AOS should basically be a long ass after credit scene in between movies. Referrence thanos goons creeping around earth looking for stones. Have them meeting diplomats from wakanda. Search for hulk and learn about the planet he on etc. star trek explorers of the mcu
Agents of shield could have been so much more. I honestly thought it was going to be like a fringe/xfiles meets a-team type of show where we get a bunch of Easter eggs the movies haven't shown us but it's just it's own thing which is trash

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
They need to see how much the fans want these crossover to happened. I know the TV side and movie got beef but they got to see the $$$$ it would bring in if the shows tied more closely. The whole idea is to get people invested in this first of its kind shared universe and it just would be nice to see Spider-Man and Daredevil on screen even just for a scene or two. Like they said it's gonna happen but if I'm to guess probably the very earliest late phase 4 to phase 5

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think we need to just give them the time to figure out how to do it seamlessly.

I mean to get everyone on the same page.

Cant have Luke Cage end with him in prison and JJ or IF he still in prison, then a movie drops and he just happened to be in France when some alien attacks Thor.

The work to get all them writers in the same room to brainstorm that shyt would be insane

Martha
That is such a flimsy reason to hold back on it, if they really wanted to pull the trigger that wouldn't be a hindrance as the movies are the premiere league and tv/Netflix is D league. He could easily show up unexpectedly (which is actually better for the element of surprise) and the blanks can be filled on his own show if they still plan on doing them (perhaps the MCU is the end game)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The avengers as a team formed over the bond of agent coulson dying. He had a huge hand in recruiting them

Yet coulson has never once been seen or referenced in the film's since. You'd think they'd like to know he's alive.

It's a 1 way street.
Coulson told Sif in season 1 explicitly not to tell them he's alive. Kind of a silly thought process, but at least they explained it. As pointed out on Page 1, the movies won't touch the TV series because the heads of each studio hate each other, and the Avengers are a global initiative while the NF characters are street-level.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Then how did he find out about Spiderman then? Was he just spying on him because he's a pedo

Didn't he find out about peter because his dumb ass got caught on youtube?

Plus he young you can manipulate young people more than seasoned nikkas like Matt and Luke who would be more apprehensive of teaming up with Stark knowing how shifty he is.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Didn't he find out about peter because his dumb ass got caught on youtube?
cage is basically a celebrity in Harlem and if his street fight with what's his face didn't make YouTube or worldstar I don't know what would.

Plus he young you can manipulate young people more than seasoned nikkas like Matt and Luke who would be more apprehensive of teaming up with Stark knowing how shifty he is.
you don't know stark is a shyster just on appearance he has to burn you at some point before during or after a battle. Someone like Luke that just wants to help ppl wouldn't know that initially.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
cage is basically a celebrity in Harlem and if his street fight with what's his face didn't make YouTube or worldstar I don't know what would.

you don't know stark is a shyster just on appearance he has to burn you at some point before during or after a battle. Someone like Luke that just wants to help ppl wouldn't know that initially.
Luke Cage came out after Civil War breh. He wasn't known during that time.
Also, real word practically speaking they are SAVING the crossover for something big so they can SELL it. They not just gonna throw a random TV character in a random movie just cause. They going to make a big deal about it and make it a SELLING POINT of a big movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Luke Cage came out after Civil War breh. He wasn't known during that time.
how do we know what time Luke cage fits in the mcu? Besides I ain't even talking about whether he should've been in Civil war so I don't know why you referenced that. Thought it was obvious this is a hypothetical for the future
Also, real word practically speaking they are SAVING the crossover for something big so they can SELL it. They not just gonna throw a random TV character in a random movie just cause. They going to make a big deal about it and make it a SELLING POINT of a big movie.
What's bigger than infinity wars breh :why: