realistically, whats the chances of a broad getting pregnant from precum

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I'm on some Southwest Airlines shyt. I cum early and pull out on time. My girl is pregnant as we speak.....you've been warned

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Getting a broad pregnant is not as easy as you might think. There is like a two day window after their period when they're ovulating.

I don't think that's right. All women ovulate at different times in the cycle, and it can even change from month-to-month. Some will ovulate before they're on the rag, some after, etc. Don't get caught up, breh.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way a woman can get pregnant from pre-cum is if there is sperm in there. The chances of there being sperm in pre-cum depends on if you had previously ejaculated and there is basically leftover sperm in your urethra. If you piss before having sex, you likely won't have any remaining and the chances of pregnancy is very low. However I definitely would not recommend the pull out method. It requires a lot of self control.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
The only way a woman can get pregnant from pre-cum is if there is sperm in there. The chances of there being sperm in pre-cum depends on if you had previously ejaculated and there is basically leftover sperm in your urethra. If you piss before having sex, you likely won't have any remaining and the chances of pregnancy is very low. However I definitely would not recommend the pull out method. It requires a lot of self control.

Exactly what I was going to type.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've gotten two girls pregnant from it.....

or so I was told.

629.gif

That wasn't pre-cum, then was it? :leostare:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw on a episode of scrubs the stupid doctor got his chick pregnant with the precum from dryhumping while both of them were clothed, had me like :dwillhuh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would suck on your first-time you per-ejaculate and get her pregnant. Game Over :bryan: