Real talk, why does everyone here seem to hate me?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Hold on one second breh, wait a minute...

398195_401813029862878_262885677088948_1262729_368538274_n.jpg

scaled.php

I'm Black
U ****** b*stards
-Tom (coli)

:leostare:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stylin:

just wanna post in peace without the hateful pms and rep messages b.

Coli got me feeling like a southern black man in the 50s :smugfavre:

:russ: This nikka a :troll:

Link to that thread doe. The one about nikkas not protesting black on black crime. I need to see ya fukkery in action

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
u hate me because I'm a black person who says ******, really? :beli:

I just don't comprehend none of this

I thought you wanted to be banned?:skip: Now you want to come back in peace mode. Lets not forget about the rant you had in another forum. :weirdo:

so cac, chink, fakkit, Mongol, etc are perfectly fine but ****** or c00n isn't?

fakkit isn't extreme? Cracka ass cracka? , nikkas lose they JOBS over fakkit (The nikka from Greys Anatomy can testify)

dog, u smarter than that b, don't be a biased hypocrite man. You give the word ****** power by making it some sacred word that no one should ever dare say, don't be foolish man.

Perm ban me now, I'll take that L so the rest of the people can see yal hypocrites man.

Wouldn't even bother re-registering because I don't even wanna be associated with hypocrites like this man

******, CAC, fakkit, c00n....its all the same. Ur the only nikkas emotional about it

:yeshrug:

I think they're all bad, but its stupid to just single out one or two and let the rest fly

Infract me all u want b, it would probably be easier to just ban a nikka tho.

I'm mad man and I don't like nikkas singling me out for bullshyt

:snoop:

hand me that perm ban breh

fukk yal nikkas

SOHH = COLI, same shyt different toilet

I'm done

ban me u ****** fakkit, Chink, cracka ass cracka, bytch ass nikkas. As long as I got an active account I'll be tempted to lurk or peep threads, rather yal just close my shyt altogether and call it a day.

:what: And you ask why some of the people in the coli have a problem with you? :beli:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
i don't get it, i thought he gave pretty good advice

lol I'm sayin for what purpose tho? Breh was spittin dat Dr. Phil shyt in da midst of "Yousa fakkit", "Attention whore", "nikka cuz you gay", etc.

Him givin "real" advice caught me off guard wit all da other posts in here. Homie came off dead serious when you're an obvious troll. :pachaha:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I thought you wanted to be banned?:skip: Now you want to come back in peace mode. Lets not forget about the rant you had in another forum. :weirdo:

:what: And you ask why some of the people in the coli have a problem with you? :beli:

I asked them to but they wouldn't do it :yeshrug:
lol I'm sayin for what purpose tho? Breh was spittin dat Dr. Phil shyt in da midst of "Yousa fakkit", "Attention whore", "nikka cuz you gay", etc.

Him givin "real" advice caught me off guard wit all da other posts in here. Homie came off dead serious when you're an obvious troll. :pachaha:

I only troll occasionally and when I do its to teach a lesson or point out hypocrisy brehs

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
we dont really give a fukk about you enough to hate you breh... its just that on top of being a lying racist fakkit, you aint even that special with the posting b... below average trolling skills, weak gimmick... everything about you is meh