Real talk, why does everyone here seem to hate me?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Probably because you're annoying. Why are you annoying. Only you know that. You have special powers to make people hate your guts. Its a real talent that you should find more profitable ways to capitalize on.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
live is taking the positive with the negative. some will love what you got to say, others are going to hate it. solution is to simply go to where you're loved while also keeping in mind honest criticism to see if you are indeed part of the problem.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Probably because you're annoying. Why are you annoying. Only you know that. You have special powers to make people hate your guts. Its a real talent that you should find more profitable ways to capitalize on.

i learned it all from u b,

but seriously, like the thread where I asked why Black people never protest when blacks get murdered but always seem to do it when a non black kills a black person, shyt turned into a lynch mob after I said that.

why? :yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
actually its the opposite, yal nikkas shower me with negative attention then call me a attention whore when I make a thread asking why so much hate?

:wtf:

Then make another fukkin screen name, and act like yourself.

You won't get attention....but right NOW....you're attention whoring.

Stop getting ya Pope on, and act normal, nikka.