Real talk, who is Bowser Jr's mom?

Daps
"so long gay Bowser"

Bowser gay according to Mario, so he prolly adopted.
Wasn't that in paper Mario or mario sunshine I forget either way bowsers said he lied at the end.

Probably slung that raw Dino cock as a youth with multiple loose back Yoshi's he don't know who the mothers are
:dame:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Peach is Bowser's Jr's Mom.
And Minnie Mouse is Max's mom.
Cucks are everywhere my friend:DAIGOCOFFEE:
I gotta +1 this.

2761c7ada3a4bdd134cfd9b93f9828e43af4e2bd_00.jpg

Whole thing was brought up in Super Mario Sunshine then tossed by the wayside :francis: No wonder Bowser keep snatchin that hoe

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta +1 this.

2761c7ada3a4bdd134cfd9b93f9828e43af4e2bd_00.jpg

Whole thing was brought up in Super Mario Sunshine then tossed by the wayside :francis: No wonder Bowser keep snatchin that hoe
:jbhmm:

Looks like we're getting close to the truth here

They know it's peach but don't want to admit it
In Super Mario Bros. 3, the Koopalings were supposed to be Bowser's children. But there's also Bowser Jr. Are they all his kids, and are they all from different mothers? Is Bowser Jr. a Koopaling?

SM: Our current story is that the seven Koopalings are not Bowser's children. Bowser's only child is Bowser Jr., and we do not know who the mother is

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably Wendy O Koopa but Bowser won't claim her.
That's a koopaling. Originally they was supposed to be his kids per my most recent post. She a kid herself breh

At the end of the day. Peach stepped out on mario. Mario boy toad was like aye breh why I saw your chick over by Bowser's castle?. Peach got word that Mario knew she was over there. In order for her to cover up her bussin it wide open for rn Bowser, she used the go to tactic white women always use....clam she got taken by force

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's a koopaling. Originally they was supposed to be his kids per my most recent post. She a kid herself breh

At the end of the day. Peach stepped out on mario. Mario boy toad was like aye breh why I saw your chick over by Bowser's castle?. Peach got word that Mario knew she was over there. In order for her to cover up her bussin it wide open for rn Bowser, she used the go to tactic white women always use....clam she got taken by force
No homo but Bowser smashing her would probably be the end of Peach on some Mr. Hands shyt and the child isn't mixed it's a straight koopa so a female koopa is likely the mom.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
He probably did some Woody Allen shyt and had a baby with his adopted daughter Wendy.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand. Like damn, the baby momma really got be top-tier aint shyt levels. This nikka Bowser always getting into trouble, done did a few bids in county, always surrounded by goons. The fukk kind of courts think hes a responsible father?

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This thread:mjlol:

My head canon was Bowsr jr. is a legit clone of Bowser due to Kamek's magic

and the Koopalings were just badass kids he took in under his wing:ld:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fukking topic lmao :mjlol: