Real talk tho: people be wearing some wack S---- these days.

Daps
2261618_Recently_Updated29.jpg

2222197_Recently_Updated27.jpg

2275910_100_0697.jpg

...:wtf:

Last outift isnt that bad if you lose the shirt shoes and hat. He's just is a poser so he cant pull it off. First outfit :snoop: this nikka wearin gladiator sandals though with a paper towel wrapped around his head with them shades lookin like a homeless Shyne. Second pic i really dont know.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
its funny being the dude who never hopped on trends laughing at these dweebs

i remember when u wore baggy ass echo and phat farm shyt with the gay ass football players and samurais on it. Now u look like beiber.

OH

and dudes have to quit with the boots. Everybody wearing LITERAL construction boots. its like they mistook dressy shoes for those clunky ass boots, u look like ur about to go work at a steel factory

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea these nikkas look corny but why hate? How about we just make a thread about what's acceptable to wear??? :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH

and dudes have to quit with the boots. Everybody wearing LITERAL construction boots. its like they mistook dressy shoes for those clunky ass boots, u look like ur about to go work at a steel factory

Timbs my white friend, they're called Timbs.

Timbos in the wintertime :birdman:

Timbos on a 90 degree day tho?:scusthov:

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
Thank goodness for corny ass dudes making me look better everytime I step out the house.