Real Talk..None of Rae's Other Albums Have Come Close To OBFCL

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rae hasn't had production as good as OB4CL since then, and that's what is holding him back imo. He still has the rhymes and quotales, the flow is still there. But the beats are inconstant man. CL2 had a mixture of good ones with average ones, and a lot were old/rehash beats. That Shaolin v Wu album had even more generic beats. I keep thinking his newfound popularity and co-signs from big producers (Alchemist especially) would translate into great beats on his shyt...but it didn't. Now he's saying he got some heat form Kanye but we'll see...

There are so many dope "underground" producers for him to mine too. Roc Marciano gets so much dope shyt from producers you never hear of, why can't Rae find sme gems like that, b. Imagine Rae over this butta
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWd84GmJGo"]Roc Marciano - My persona (Prod by Kraftsmen) - YouTube[/ame]

H.S.

All Star
Daps
OB4CL 2 had production from Dilla, Rza, Eric Sermon, Alchemist, Pete Rock, Scram Jones, Dr Dre, etc. fukk you mean the production wasn't good? The only beat I wasn't feeling much is Dre's contribution, and even those weren't bad.