Real talk. MJ was having 40-50 balls in the playoffs when the #1 team was averaging 97ppg type shyt

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way people talk about Jordan you might aswell crown him king and end the nba loool.

Last season you was saying the leagues in good hands with loads of talent

Now there’s no one special

Is it oochie Wally or one mic?

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
the last one was too

gambling has already ruined the sport

i said this shyt first, coli idiots will be talking about it in a decade if the site is still around and my posts will hold up to all scrutitny.

2021/2020/2019 finals were all fire post curry vs. lebron.

these new ones been a trash fire.
Facts…

I knew this shyt was a wrap when they legalize sports betting. And you know this shyt is bogus these days when so many players are betting on themselves and are even throwing games.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
The way people talk about Jordan you might aswell crown him king and end the nba loool.

Last season you was saying the leagues in good hands with loads of talent

Now there’s no one special

Is it oochie Wally or one mic?

Michael Jordan really spoiled us because he was must TV every time he was on these new cats can ball one game and get blown out by fukking 73 the next. It’s a trash product at this point.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Jordan really spoiled us because he was must TV every time he was on these new cats can ball one game and get blown out by fukking 73 the next. It’s a trash product at this point.
How old are you? I ask because I’m curious if you saw Jordan in his prime at a mature age. Because at the time other dudes was balling out of this world too but Jordan was the face of the league it seems

I feel like the old days get romanticised

I do the same with football. In reality it’s just a whole new game

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 38 so I grew up in the prime 90s and era when Mike was playing.
I edited my post.

Honestly, I feel like pre camera phones/ social media people really mastered their crafts with no distractions.

So sports people had a higher level of discipline

Which explains the gulf in class

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I edited my post.

Honestly, I feel like pre camera phones/ social media people really mastered their crafts with no distractions.

So sports people had a higher level of discipline

Which explains the gulf in class
True but I feel like this new generation of players just doesn’t care enough and only care about their brand not being great. I think Jordan has set the standards so high most players don’t even think they can live up to something like that.

The shyt that really annoys me is that everybody has something to say and a podcast watch Kyrie lose tonight and then 10 minutes later. Talk about it on a podcast type shyt.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He averaged 25 shots per game once, never averaged more. Only one more season over 22 outside of that. Each of those seasons he shot over 52%😂

Playoff splits are right there, bruv

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but I feel like this new generation of players just doesn’t care enough and only care about their brand not being great. I think Jordan has set the standards so high most players don’t even think they can live up to something like that.

The shyt that really annoys me is that everybody has something to say and a podcast watch Kyrie lose tonight and then 10 minutes later. Talk about it on a podcast type shyt.
I always going back to kobe wearing the 23 when he won the chip :russ:

I don’t know if you call that glazing or what. Definitely a mental blockade in there

The nba is not strict enough on player/social media engagement.

The premier league definitely mandate that. I don’t believer premier league players are allowed to participate in podcasts concurrently