Real talk. MJ was having 40-50 balls in the playoffs when the #1 team was averaging 97ppg type shyt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nothing in basketball is really impressive when you look at these new nikkas. Bron, Wade, Kobe era was just better than these right now ass nikkas.

It's such a job for nikkas like Harden and Luka to score deep in the playoffs with the most shots per game in NBA history, and I've watched nikkas dominate in systems for years. shyt, Penny had back to back 40 point games in the 1st round post Shaq in a much slower pace.

We may never see another package like Jordan ever again man smh. Even the best scorers of today lack something. Joker is something different, Embid too. But right now, the league is lacking special nikkas 🤷🏾‍♂️

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
he was also facing teams that scored under 60 in the finals. Every era is different. We all have our favorites.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That doesn’t stop you from talking about you know who in damn near every thread

Let homie do him
I talk about the subject matter of the thread I enter.. it’s not my fault this subsection is obsessed with talking about you know who

In regards to this… you could have gone with any narrative based thread . I think you chose poorly

:yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I talk about the subject matter of the thread I enter.. it’s not my fault this subsection is obsessed with talking about you know who

In regards to this… you could have gone with any narrative based thread . I think you chose poorly

:yeshrug:
Really? Damn. I thought it was thought provoking and shyt like that.

My bad fam.

@gaydawg08

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
This finals is fukking trash

None of these new players got the amount of skill nor consistency to ever be put up there with Michael Jordan. I don’t ever want to hear shyt from anybody. This finals is bullshyt.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If thread was about someone else you’ll be all for it :comeon:
I would say the same chit.. more like “why are we talking about you know who in a thread during the finals “

Kinda like this thread is already starting to do

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This finals is fukking trash

None of these new players got the amount of skill nor consistency to ever be put up there with Michael Jordan. I don’t ever want to hear shyt from anybody. This finals is bullshyt.
the last one was too

gambling has already ruined the sport

i said this shyt first, coli idiots will be talking about it in a decade if the site is still around and my posts will hold up to all scrutitny.

2021/2020/2019 finals were all fire post curry vs. lebron.

these new ones been a trash fire.