Real talk: I'm not pro-choice because if you're under 21, no income, unmarried

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No politician could ever get away with saying it but abortion is good for society. The aborted children come from shyttier families and likely have poor genetics. Even if they are put up for adoption into better homes, that isn't always enough to balance it out. Also, it's not like adoptive parents aren't picky about who they want, nor do we have a population shortage in this country.

The right wing in this country are anti-abortion because those "helpless innocent children" deserve a chance to live but once those babies are born, the right wing has no problem with those same innocent kids starving to death because they're poor.

emac

Rookie
Daps
The aborted children come from shyttier families and likely have poor genetics.

This is just blatantly wrong. Cases in point the people in my city who have been known to get abortions are from the portion of the city with the most money and the parents get it taken care of out of state with the hush hush because they have the money to do so.

its usually young girls 15-17 still in high school that end up pregnant...they miss a week of school or 2 then its back to business.

I know this cause my boy got one of them pregnant. Also a girl from a prominent family in our city killed herself because she was pregnant (she was 15 and didnt know how her family would react). That story plus a kid went public when his girlfriend was pregnant and then suddenly not pregnant. Kid took it to facebook, there was one story on the news about it, then never heard of again and that kid doesnt go to that school anymore. He's not dead but that issue is squashed.

You can bet fukks like Santorum and Romney might have knocked up a floozy in their day and got that shyt taken care of because of the path that led them where they are today, they cant have that. Its not just crumb bums getting abortions.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Shouldn't the thread title say "I'm not pro-LIFE?" OP is arguing in favor of abortion. *confused*

It's a play on words. I'm saying that girls in the circumstances outlined should really have no other choice but abortion. In other words, the option to continue the pregnancy shouldn't exist.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
everybody wants to be sensitive about it but folks need to check out Freakanomics... abortion basically lowered the crime rate. :krs:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is just blatantly wrong. Cases in point the people in my city who have been known to get abortions are from the portion of the city with the most money and the parents get it taken care of out of state with the hush hush because they have the money to do so.

its usually young girls 15-17 still in high school that end up pregnant...they miss a week of school or 2 then its back to business.

That's not what the statistics say. While high schoolers that get pregnant are very likely to have an abortion, they make up a relatively small percentage of all abortions.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang