Real talk: I'm not pro-choice because if you're under 21, no income, unmarried

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
and have no college degree, there is no other choice but to get an abortion :smh:

:scusthov: at these sluts bringing crumbsnatchers into the world they can't take care of who will only become unproductive citizens themselves, continuing the cycle.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What do you mean "there's no choice"? Have you forgotten about adoption? We don't need to murder any more of our seed, brother.

Think about the children. Those are real lives you're messing with son.

(And just in case you feel like giving me crap about the kids possibly not being adopted or whatnot, just think about the fact that most adoption centers have WAITING LISTS. If people did not want to adopt children, would there be WAITING lists? No. Plenty of married couples want to have kids but can't and y'all are just aborting your seeds :noah:

AND in case you want to give me crap about foster homes, just know that most foster parents are not out to kill these foster children. Some are bad but it's not like they're demons for the most part.)

Stop killing your children. :birdman:

Edit: OHHHHHHHHH I see what you did there

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
What do you mean "there's no choice"? Have you forgotten about adoption? We don't need to murder any more of our seed, brother.

Think about the children. Those are real lives you're messing with son.

(And just in case you feel like giving me crap about the kids possibly not being adopted or whatnot, just think about the fact that most adoption centers have WAITING LISTS. If people did not want to adopt children, would there be WAITING lists? No. Plenty of married couples want to have kids but can't and y'all are just aborting your seeds :noah:

AND in case you want to give me crap about foster homes, just know that most foster parents are not out to kill these foster children. Some are bad but it's not like they're demons for the most part.)

Stop killing your children. :birdman:

Pregnancy is too interruptive for women. If I was a woman carrying an unwanted child, :wtf: am I gonna look like taking care of some parasite for 9 months, possibly forcing me to take time off work and not make any money?

I would agree that abortion past the first trimester is murder, but the little POS isn't even a sentient being beforehand.

I'd vacuum that lil nikka up with quickness :smugfavre:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah man, these girls know these guys better than us he will change when the baby is born get down on one knee and marry them and they will have a nice little family they are the exception

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Pregnancy is too interruptive for women. If I was a woman carrying an unwanted child, :wtf: am I gonna look like taking care of some parasite for 9 months, possibly forcing me to take time off work and not make any money?

I would agree that abortion past the first trimester is murder, but the little POS isn't even a sentient being beforehand.

I'd vacuum that lil nikka up with quickness :smugfavre:

:scusthov:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
yea but if you tell people that they consider you a monster. me on the other hand im takin that bytch to 6 flags as soon as she tell me she is :jawalrus:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
yea but if you tell people that they consider you a monster. me on the other hand im takin that bytch to 6 flags as soon as she tell me she is :jawalrus:

Monster or not, it's the only line of logic that makes sense. If these bytches won't get an abortion, then we should at least shame them out of having b*stard children like what we used to do back in the day. Give them the Scarlett Letter and parade them around town.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Monster or not, it's the only line of logic that makes sense. If these bytches won't get an abortion, then we should at least shame them out of having b*stard children like what we used to do back in the day. Give them the Scarlett Letter and parade them around town.

nah take that govt income away from em. i bet those b*stard kids would cease

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Shouldn't the thread title say "I'm not pro-LIFE?" OP is arguing in favor of abortion. *confused*

NOT getting pregnant is really easy with modern tech.

In the USA, reproduction is a fundamental right.
--Americans will NOT stand for govt-enforced, required, uber late term abortions like in China when poor women have extra kids. Oh the 3rd world horrors!
--So instead, Americans suffer very very VERY late term abortions of unwanted, un-provided for, excess, urban indigents on the streets of Chicago each summer.

Didn't Freakonomics illustrate that crime rates drop when poor folks have more access to contraception & abortion?

"Either way ya look at it you lose." -- that group who sang "Mrs Robinson"