Real talk if you were married to Beyonce and Meg thee stallion is in your hotel room.

Are you cheating on Beyonce if Meg is butt ass in the telly

• No

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 41 56.9%

• Total voters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No offense to Meg, but Beyonce is a Billionaire.

Aint' fukking up my money :pachaha:
Not only that is the loud heaux actually gonna put out?

We heard story after story from Res to Karlie Redd and beyond, of heauxs in hotel rooms, not putting out and effing up the home life.

If I'm watching Colorado on FS1 and Jenny Taft come on TV, is she gonna be jealous of a bish on the TV. Getting louder and louder, and now we bout to be kicked out the hotel room

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You divorcing Bey and clapping megs cheeks? Is that correct?
You're damn right.

I don't know beyonce as a person and I don't know Meg either but one of them is a far more successful sex symbol(respectfully) Beyoncé time as a sex object is over. She's a mother and in her 40s with a BBL to compete with younger women.

Meg is clearly an athlete and knows her way around a pole. I enjoy strong women who have enough stamina and endurance to give as good as she gets :whew:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Butt ass naked how many of y’all nikkaz cheating.

:sas1:

I know I’m not since I’m a loyal ass nikka.
threesome nikka...tf fucl girls like girls

51f1933266a47574285fe4d9d11a59b453f5f898.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This is a hard ass question. Do you stick beside the pretty, slim-kinda-thick billionaire, or do you cheat on her for the alcoholic, thick, also pretty joint for a spell or two?

Honestly, it'd depend on how much I make. If I were a millionaire? Maybe. If I made the measly 75K that I do now? Hell-fukk-no:heh:.

Marriage is nuts to me because I can't smash the same girl 3 times without already being tired of seeing her.