real talk if you listen to Young Thug, Shy Glizzy, or Kevin Gates....

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Do y'all think it's appropriate to separate the music from their off the track bullshyt (serious question).

Like Gates fukks his cousin and Young Thug wears dresses... But the music goes way too hard. Even if you don't like these particular artists, what do you feel about the above question ^^^^^

when you speak on the shyt they speak on

yes it matters

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I totally respect that breh for real for real...It's still hard for me to let go of thug's music though :sadcam:...that sht be JAMMING :damn: (no homo)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
problem is most these dudes always fukked up so they do shyt they prob wouldn't do sober. I am not justifiying the gay shyt just saying mix the drugs with these dudes wantin the fame.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant rock wit you...if im with you dont play that garbage shyt around me either

these nikkas gay af

i seen kevin gates on instagram snappin his neck like a bytch...i dont like that nikka mannerisms...cant even listen to him no more...scratched him off my list wit the quickness

young thug and shy glizzy.... i aint even gotta explain

aint no real nikkas listening to that trash...young thug and shy glizzy was the gay nikkas in high school who decided to start rapping :heh:
:stopitslime: U tripping about kevin gates breh.. i dont listen to thug or glizzy but gates has talent

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Judge musicians based on their personal lives/social media presence not their music brehs

guuuuuurlowl.gif
them nikkas music is trash too :umad: