Real talk I fully understand why most of the league was against CP3 joining Kobe

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
it wasn't a fair deal, and the lakers were still benefiting from the pau gasol deal - which was ridiculous.

besides, a CP3/Kobe combo wouldn't flow as well as CP3/Harden.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sometimes breh you just have to hit the ignore button. Some of these opinions these nikkaz have is :laff: status.

^^^Marc dominating against the Warriors and winning with no Kobe. Pau is not going for 34 and 14 on the Warriors and shutting down the paint. Nikkaz really are crazy these days.

If you want to have the discussion that Marc is better than Pau in 2018, I'll give you that but its irrelevant since Kobe retired two years ago.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
In Toronto he was a good player putting up great numbers on a bad team

In Miami he was the third option on a championship team, of course his numbers would go down
-so was Gasol in Memphis :gucci:

Gasol would have also been a fourth option behind Bosh putting up far less numbers if he was in Miami

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sometimes breh you just have to hit the ignore button. Some of these opinions these nikkaz have is :laff: status.

^^^Marc dominating against the Warriors and winning with no Kobe. Pau is not going for 34 and 14 on the Warriors and shutting down the paint. Nikkaz really are crazy these days.

I DONT USE THE IGNOTE BUTTON - THATS RESERVED FOR HOES WHO GET IN THEY FEELINGS

I RATHER JUS SHIIT ON ALL THESE WEIRDOS LIKE ME N MY LWO FAM DID BY SHUTTIN THIS THREAD DOWN WIT FACTS
:salute:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
So now Pau is better than Kyrie:dead:

Pau was garbage for 5 out of his 7 seasons with the GOAT franchise.
Y'all nikkaz can pull up stats all you want but whatever this dude scored on offense he gave right up on defense for being a soft fakkit.
This dude stayed getting molested by random 6'8 PFs while he was suppose to be in his "prime" and I ain't even mention Phil whoopin on him for letting Dirk violate him 4 games in a row.

Don't ever try to tell LWO that Pau was better than Kyrie. After the Shaq trade, Kobe never played with a player of that caliber again.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So now Pau is better than Kyrie:dead:

Pau was garbage for 5 out of his 7 seasons with the GOAT franchise.
Y'all nikkaz can pull up stats all you want but whatever this dude scored on offense he gave right up on defense for being a soft fakkit.
This dude stayed getting molested by random 6'8 PFs while he was suppose to be in his "prime" and I ain't even mention Phil whoopin on him for letting Dirk violate him 4 games in a row.

Don't ever try to tell LWO that Pau was better than Kyrie. After the Shaq trade, Kobe never played with a player of that caliber again.

Pau was food on the defensive 99.9% of the time. And to most teams having a center with no defensive presence whatsoever would be ether, but Kobe made it work :salute:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Don't matter how low he went, Grizzlies saw him for what he was and traded accordingly. Donovan Mitchell went low too, the f*ck is your point? Did Utah hoodwink somebody by getting him so low?
Its a big difference between going 9 in the draft and 48. Means a lot of teams didn't think of Gasol no matter how much you try to change the narrative.