Real talk I fully understand why most of the league was against CP3 joining Kobe

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
Cotdamn nikka looks unstoppable out there. Him and Kobe together going for at least 2 championships :bryan:
tenor.gif

very true the possibilities were endless

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk the nba for not allowing that:pacspit:
In the grand scheme of things. I think everybody was trying to preserve some competitive edge after Bron/Wade/Bosh among other things. Paul to the lakers would of been a “flash forward to the finals” kind of situation.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
In the grand scheme of things. I think everybody was trying to preserve some competitive edge after Bron/Wade/Bosh among other things. Paul to the lakers would of been a “flash forward to the finals” kind of situation.

Nah, nikkaz weren't scared of the Heat like that. Just the mere mention of Kobe in his prime with another HOF caliber player had the league owners losing their mind on some "How we gon' win?" :damn:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, nikkaz weren't scared of the Heat like that. Just the mere mention of Kobe in his prime with another HOF caliber player had the league owners losing their mind on some "How we gon' win?" :damn:
It wasn’t about being scared as it was taking stars from small markets and throwing them in the big markets with other stars