Real Talk, How many of you coli members were molested as children

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Its more common that you think, and i think judging by the general social anxiety of the members of this board, more than 50 % of you suffered childhood sexual abuse, lets speak on your shared experiences

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
:comeon:

Breh, something as traumatic as sexual abuse is hard enough to admit to family, friends, and professionals, much less the wolves on here. Too many trolls and losers to even consider revealing such a thing.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I have already admitted in another thread before. It's not something I hide. If there are any questions feel free to hmu.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i was molested when i was 12

there was this girl that was 15

she pushed me down and sat on my dikk

lost my virginity as a preteen

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
so you was molested?

well...when i was 13 i was an assistant to an IT guru while making 70k a year in my youth...i was groped and coerced into sexual acts by several dimes (100 percent women)simultaneously while working on helping them figure out how to use google in their dorm room :patrice:
very traumatic experience....my innocence was lost...but on the other hand i learned how to manage dimes since then :ehh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
well...when i was 13 i was an assistant to an IT guru while making 70k a year in my youth...i was groped and coerced into sexual acts by several dimes (100 percent women)simultaneously while working on helping them figure out how to use google in their dorm room :patrice:
very traumatic experience....my innocence was lost...but on the other hand i learned how to manage dimes since then :ehh:

Your career as a petty hobo street beggar skyrocketed when they showed u how to stack dimes. "will work for food please" - ikill :stylin:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:steve: That's really sad son.

:ohhh: thats why you act like such a fakkit .

dont sit here and substitute the real reason why you are a lesbian with my story

i was molested by a female

thats the reason why i be runnin them numbers whhen it come to hoes

you got molested by a 45 year old

thats why you are a lesbian now

its alright tho

what he did was wrong

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

:ohhh:

Was this before or after you lost the functionality of your legs?​

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
dont sit here and substitute the real reason why you are a lesbian with my story

i was molested by a female

thats the reason why i be runnin them numbers whhen it come to hoes

you got molested by a 45 year old

thats why you are a lesbian now

its alright tho

what he did was wrong

:huhldup: im a virgin breh these walls aint been penetrated :ahh: