Real Talk: do you vision living in the same city/state/country all your life

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the 5th state that I have lived in thus far and I honestly don't see myself staying in it. I'm used to moving so it's nothing for me to pack my shyt and get ghost :win:

I think about moving out of the country often. I would love to even if it is for like a yr or something.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I've lived in every part of the U.S., but I still fantasize about living places because of stuff I see on TV... Judging by my cousins IG flexing Cali is looking nice...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lived in 4 places in the past 5 years, so no :ehh:

I'm a nomad:smugfavre:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have already lived in my current area too long, I really need to get out of here

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
born in philly.....grew up mostly in pg...lived in DC. Live in jersey now. Moving to dallas in a couple months.

I enjoy seeing different parts of the county. You get so closed minded when u live in the same place ur whole life

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
no, as soon as I get a job offer with an offer to pay my expenses upon relocation...I'm out of here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man it's pretty crazy that a lot of people on here have moved around so much from state to state or country to country, I would say that's not really the norm.

I personally have no qualms with living in my area for the rest of my life. It's what I know I enjoy the comfort in that. All my family and all my friends are here, I'm extremly content with it.

I understand why people would move though. It def loses it's luster when you get older you feel like your really not a part of the town anyway. The pulse of the town is lost on you, you know longer galavant around all the time and hangout at the local spots.

You usually wake up go to work get off come home watch a game and on the weekends you'll go to bars or whatever that is most likely not in you neighborhood. So you really don't experience the town the same way as when your young. All the memories of your town were etched in your head from days gone by.

semtex

:)
Daps
I like Charlotte. I didn't grow up here though. I don't need to move to another place, but I do want enough money to get away when I need to.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Outside of money reasons I will be in Philly till I'm gone. I would move to NY if I had that fukk you money cause they have the best condos with views along with the Chi in the country IMO. Philly doesn't really have them breathtaking views that when spending big money most would want. I would always visit other places but as far as living I'm good on the east coast in Philly or Ny. Outside of them 2 I could only see living in Louisiana (birth state), Dallas (fam/friends/good condos too), or the Chi(great high end living) outside of a big money opp.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I cannot live in this halfway house of a city called Brampton, Ontario much longer. But it's all I've known. I feel stunted. Actually now I know why I had those dreams were one leg was shorter than the other. I'm trying to see Vancouver in the next few years. Or Toronto or maybe LA or elsewhere stateside.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Williamsport, PA is where I live now.. Do I plan on staying? Hell fukking No, Friend.

I'd like to move to Cali (L.A. or San Diego) or Florida (Miami or Tampa) with in the next few years.