Real Talk: do you vision living in the same city/state/country all your life

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
As in the same area you grew up in? Do you plan to migrate and settle outside of your area at some point in your life? If you plan to stay or leave your hometown? Why?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i grew up up nyc but i dont wanna be here forever. i would like a nice backyard someday so i can bbq and a garage so i can have a permanent parking spot just for me. maybe a pool if i have enough money someday. i dont wanna go too far from the city tho, maybe jersey or upstate somewhere like scarsdale or haverstraw.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No i've already left the city I grew up in for college. I'll also leave the area i'm in now for somewhere else soon too.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I've moved a lot. I kinda hate it and just want to settle for a few but then there's the other part of me that wants to just go everywhere.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I'm moved around the country several Times. ..I want to live abroad for a while and maybe come back to the states...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Same city/state: No, I grew up in a different city/state than the one I'm in now

Same country: I still have fam in Colombia, plus I've spent extended time in Japan, so I wouldn't mind living in another country. I plan on living in the States while doing extensive traveling.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know. Louisville is mad boring, Kentucky in general is ridiculously boring. It'd suck to leave my family though for sure, I do want to atleast TRY living in another place like California or somewhere.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I definitely don't want to imagine staying in my area for life...:wtf:

My main goal is to relocate...a step down would be to at least travel from time to time, whether regionally or overseas.

Moving and still being able to travel would be...:blessed:

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the word on good cities for young black grads? Specifically in IT industry. I am getting some offers currently on Seattle and Austin but I dunno where to go.. Also for my Minneapolis brehs how is Twin Cities for young black proffessionals?

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
No, I think it's important to travel and learn about yourself. When I get married and have kids I'll probably settle for a few years but, I also want them to move and live in different countries before they're 18