Real Talk: Am I a c**n if my preference in women is White?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't see why you should

A woman never feels bad about her preferences or letting others know about them

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Sorry breh, I've been a supporter of your threads...but you're a c00n if this is true....:snoop:

All the pro-black attitude means nothing if you aren't even a breeder.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I used to not fukk with white broads - at all. Only sistas. And thought anyone who didnt was Clarence Thomas status. But as I got older I realized that its silly to think that. Plus I made a decision to smash ALL of these broads - regardless of ethnicity. I want all of them. haha

If I do get married though, it will be a women who looks (and thinks) like me. I dont really have much in common with white girls.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nah, it's not so much limiting myself as oppose to what I just seem the most attracted too.

Almost everybody has a preference. Like some cats might like really tall chicks, some cats might dark skin chicks and some cats might like for their chicks to have long hair instead of short hair. It's all a matter of what that person likes in my opinion.

nothing wrong with this bro and no it does not make you a c00n(despite what folks on here will say). ppl are gonna be most attracted to whatever they were socialized\grew up around. :salute:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Can I as a Black man want to almost exclusively date White women if that's just my preference when it comes to women without being a c**n?

No man in his right mind would pick a white girl over the wonders of the minority woman...:what:.

doesn't make you a c00n though, well...kinda :manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No, but you are a brainwashed Uncle Tom. There's a difference. Look it up.

Your worship of white women is disgusting to observe if you're really black. I gave you the benefit of the doubt all this time and just assumed you were a white boy.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You can do what you want but as long as you don't play yourself like a GRIP of cats do in the Locker Room about Black women and their worth, you're good.