Real Talk: Am I a c**n if my preference in women is White?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I as a Black man want to almost exclusively date White women if that's just my preference when it comes to women without being a c**n?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Nope.

I don't see why you would limit yourself like that, though.

When you open yourself up to all women you can :eat: and be merry all of the rest of your days.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
do u what u want bro . fukk the world as long ur not hurting anyone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

I don't see why you would limit yourself like that, though.

When you open yourself up to all women you can :eat: and be merry all of the rest of your days.

Nah, it's not so much limiting myself as oppose to what I just seem the most attracted too.

Almost everybody has a preference. Like some cats might like really tall chicks, some cats might dark skin chicks and some cats might like for their chicks to have long hair instead of short hair. It's all a matter of what that person likes in my opinion.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Can I as a Black man want to almost exclusively date White women if that's just my preference when it comes to women without being a c**n?

do whatever you want but you very likely might have been brainwashed--:yeshrug:...

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Too many different nationalities out here to limit yourself to one that really doesn't give a shyt about your culture or history. But they all pink on the inside anyway. :shaq:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Its not so much as that you're a c00n but that your taste in white bytches is terrible. You're threads in jbo are :scusthov:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, if you're just into white girls, you're missing out on the aroma that permeates the room when youre giving backs shots to black women.:youngsabo: