Real niccas gotta salute Nicki Minaj

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
14kwrhk.gif

Snatch where I come from means leaving 1 person for another. I haven't heard anybody say they smashed Nicki and we're 5 years deep in her career. You can't say that about many female rappers.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
In another thread I said that the majority of Black Women that become famous leave the dude that was with them when they didn't have shyt for a nikka with money or fame. Nicki Minaj is the only chic I can think of that is still with the dude she was with before she became famous. She goes to awards shows and bring the nikka on stage with her when she wins.

I'm sure every nikka in the industry done tried to smash that yet she hasn't let any of dem nikkas snatch. I salute her for staying down with that nikka even though every dollar he receives comes from her. Salute to Nicki, she not even tryna hide that nikka either.

there were rumors she slept with drake, lil wayne

though she is sticking by her main, Safaree Samuels

also remember nicki minaj was into chicks too. she dated chicks exclusively in her past.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Snatch where I come from means leaving 1 person for another. I haven't heard anybody say they smashed Nicki and we're 5 years deep in her career. You can't say that about many female rappers.
Wayne and Baby fukked and nobody ain't know so why can't he fukk Nicky Minaj too and nobody know. :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I honestly had no clue that she was in a relationship of any kind.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought that was just her lifelong friend/hypeman.

People keep calling him her bf but I never see them being affectionate with each other.

:noah: Maybe I'm just in denial though.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
dude looked like a clown.

yo was walking like he got shot cause of them tight ass pants he had on

FOH