Real niccas gotta salute Nicki Minaj

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
In another thread I said that the majority of Black Women that become famous leave the dude that was with them when they didn't have shyt for a nikka with money or fame. Nicki Minaj is the only chic I can think of that is still with the dude she was with before she became famous. She goes to awards shows and bring the nikka on stage with her when she wins.

I'm sure every nikka in the industry done tried to smash that yet she hasn't let any of dem nikkas snatch. I salute her for staying down with that nikka even though every dollar he receives comes from her. Salute to Nicki, she not even tryna hide that nikka either.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
In another thread I said that the majority of Black Women that become famous leave the dude that was with them when they didn't have shyt for a nikka with money or fame. Nicki Minaj is the only chic I can think of that is still with the dude she was with before she became famous. She goes to awards shows and bring the nikka on stage with her when she wins.

I'm sure every nikka in the industry done tried to smash that yet she hasn't let any of dem nikkas snatch. I salute her for staying down with that nikka even though every dollar he receives comes from her. Salute to Nicki, she not even tryna hide that nikka either.

:skip2:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that fake bytch.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps

tumblr_mp2jxgXzBb1qlitzvo1_400.gif

tumblr_mor91vaNTL1s99kq3o1_500.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I highly doubt Nicki aint smash other nikkas

Doubting and knowing are 2 different things. When Foxy and Kim were this far in their career we all knew who got in them guts and that was before gossip sites were prevalent.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The dude she with ain't perfect and neither is she... They made for each other.

Chainz and Icky Nikki was smashing... Chainz was supposed to get married but his main found out...

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps

:duck:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

14kwrhk.gif