Daps
First hip hop double disc ever???

Down-South-Hustlers-Bouncin-And-Swingin.jpeg

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Holla at me was cold man I bump it like it just came out out! And his lyrics on I got my
Ind made up was boonkers!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U gotta give Pac credit,to be able to switch up the entire flow and sound and still kill it...this is his true west coast masterpiece,he strictly had the west coast in mind for this album....he wuznt completly polished with the new style yet but wuz so raw with it....sumthin about his first verse on Picture Me Rollin blows me away,that flow and delivery is incredible.

And I still don't know why Got My Mind Made Up is looked at as a great collabo but Ain't Hard To Find aint:rudy:...The chemistry lacked on one,and the other it wuz beatiful,nikkas in the booth at the same time laughin and talkin shyt during the song:laff: and they all killed it,and Pac spit better on Ain't Hard To Find cuz he wuz bein himself and not forcin the lyrical issue...Cbo almost merked em all...and Rich,40 killed it.

"Playboy,what the fuk is a proof witout the trauma plate.:childplease:
And what the fuk u got a gun for u gon hestitate?:childplease:"

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
All Eyez On Me is my favourite album of all time.

Det Life After Death tho...throws those two albums in a ring and let em battle it out. :mindblown:

All Eyez probably wins just because Puffy ain't screamin' on it like he was in "My Downfall."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vdp3T5MGA"]B.I.G. - My Downfall[/ame]