The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Basic skills you'll need in the future
  1. Making a shank 101
  2. Cooking with an iron 101
  3. Jiu jitsu 101
  4. Don't drop the soap 101 (refer to number 3)

Lastly do not take free things from your "friends". Those trinkets are never free

giphy.gif

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I’m not sure that gender roles have anything to do with it but ….

if someone were to take 100% of your wages for your work, that would be considered slavery ….
at what percentage is it not? :jbhmm:

Taxation is theft … and you were raised by an education system that didn’t teach you how to manage capital in a capitalist society so it is not amiss upon any logical mind that the typical result of such an education system also does not yield a student capable of critical thinking or creating solutions …. so “who will pay for the roads?” is the typical double digit IQ response from the sheeple

now this hurts your feeling because you wanna lick some boots, let me know in the rep. I’m waiting for you to expose the emotionality you’ve put forth in place of your intelligence

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The IRS are the meanest gangstas there are they can shake you down without putting a hand on you.
and to think Trump just mentioned abolishing income tax (in favor of tariffs) … meanwhile that organization you mentioned has hired hundreds of thousands of new agents in the previous year, each on their way to their tax-funded pension plan which will grant them a retirement of 80% of their highest earning year for the rest of their life, and to be inherited by their kids … all at tax payer expense

and you think they are gonna just let that man slide talking about eradicating their livelihood? :smugbiden:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL