REAL HUMANS >>>> HUMANS

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im all for English remakes, but this time England failed. the og Swedish version is so much better than HUMANS. also more realistic, from the gang of kids gang raping the robot, to the dynamics of humans marrying and having children with the robots. every aspect of REAL HUMANS is way better than HUMANS

Bmnve2BCAAEzM6Z.jpg

UPDATE:

SEASON 1 + 2

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
im all for English remakes, but this time England failed. the og Swedish version is so much better than HUMANS. also more realistic, from the gang of kids gang raping the robot, to the dynamics of humans marrying and having children with the robots. every aspect of REAL HUMANS is way better than HUMANS
:ohhh: did we watch the wrong version @Nature Boy Ric Flair

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: did we watch the wrong version @Nature Boy Ric Flair
as someone that's watched both versions, if you watch real humans you're gonna look back on humans in disgust.

they even shytting on trannies, theres a group of people called 'TRANSROBOT' that think they're robot's stuck in human bodies :sadcam:

the Swedish fkery is way high:ahh:

oh also nudity, breast and actual sex scenes :leon:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, if I don't know it exists, how can I know to watch it?
easily, when someone on a forum recommends it, to just... watch it, instead of trying to reply with unfunny unwitty replies, instead of oh oh I don't know Swedish, just go 'hey its Swedish but ill check it out, they have subtitled right?' to which I would then say 'yeahhh' then you'd go watch it.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
easily, when someone on a forum recommends it, to just... watch it, instead of trying to reply with unfunny unwitty replies, instead of oh oh I don't know Swedish, just go 'hey its Swedish but ill check it out, they have subtitled right?' to which I would then say 'yeahhh' then you'd go watch it.
It wasn't about being funny or witty. I don't watch Swedish TV. I don't even know where to watch it now. For some reason, your ass is chapped about it.