"Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't."

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: You a snitch type nikka. You definately not from it. Losing the debate so you run for backup like a hoe.

He referred to Trump as a “friend to African Americans” and a “decent man” who financially supported his organization.

:mjlol:I don't go by talking, I go by action. Trump helped out the Black Panthers. He get's my respect for that alone. I don't give a fukk how you internet nikkas feel about it.

:mjlol:@Pull Up the Roots oh yeah, aren't you the one that stated black people's opinion on politics didn't matter because they don't vote? You're definately an Uncle Tom.

Doomsday said:
:mjlol:It's been proven time and again that the majority of blacks that are actually from a REAL hood, are more on the conservative side of the game. Blacks who really grew up in the trenches don't give a fukk about gun control, gay rights, or any of that

:mjlol:This is where the animosity really stems from. I said that truth, and the coli members who fit the description got emotional.

What a c00n sack of shyt
Ayo hope he offs himself
:mjlol:This nikka mad because he put his life savings in GME and he'll never get it back. That truth made him emotional.

Last edited: