RDCWorld just put DC on a tombstone

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
that part was the funniest to me
they really are on that "we are not making him black" time
the fact that zack synder went out of his way to film a scene with an actor playing john Stewart and they walked in mid-set and shut everything down is some :mjpls:
ANIMATED John Stewart was more interesting than every comic version of Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, or even Guy Gardner

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Why isn't there a black green lantern? Isn't that a layup?
see above
"When we had this fight, I was like, 'Guys, I don't understand. We have this whole thing of the Multiverse, you have this whole like [universe], who cares?'" Snyder told Tyrone Magnus on YouTube. "I just think the right end of this movie is John Stewart, that's the correct ending to happen. By the way, I don't want to take anything away from Harry and away from Martian Manhunter, because it's cool. Seeing him early and then seeing him at the end, its cool, it kind of completes his story. But it was always my intent to have John Stewart [meet Batman]."
Snyder shot the scene in his driveway without studio permission, recruiting stage and television actor Carr for the role.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
He kind of lost me when he said the batman wasn't good and nobody watched that.
that and the Joker film being a miss.
This is what made this whole thing a miss for me. Took me out with how inaccurate it was.

All they had to do was talk about how Batman and Joker always make bank or how Warner Bros. use them as a crutch.

But they didn't...