Razor Ramon bout to be taken off life support

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them Wrestlers always seem to die young :francis:
Heart can't keep up with all of those drugs and steroids, plus these guys are already usually much larger than average people (larger people have heart issues usually), add in the lifestyle of wrestlers with all of the traveling and drinking and late nights, the body just isn't made for that. But I guess the trade off for the shorter lifespan is reaching higher heights than most other people reach and getting to do what you love to do. There's plenty of people who live to be 100+ years old but will never have the worldwide impact or legendary status that Scott Hall had.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should’ve been WWF champion
They essentially always had him in the shadow of Diesel, and at times in the shadow of Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan as well. He was never gonna get that WWF belt but he for sure deserved a shot at it.

Still remember X-Pac beating him in that one match, where he became known as the 1-2-3 Kid. One of the biggest moments for me as a child, I marked out on that shyt lol. Becoming older later and realizing it's a business and these guys were good friends and he was basically doing the Kid a favor actually made me respect him more.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
hall-ref-scott-hall.gif

That referee actually died of cancer in 1999, Brian Hildebrand :mjcry:

edit, didn’t know the other ref Randy Anderson died of cancer too in 2002 :mjcry:

Randy Anderson Death

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Damn man I remember watching a doc on him about 7 years back and he was doing BAD at the time.

Finally turned things around and seemed to get right... Now this. What a way to go.

Fxck man rip :rip: