NULL
oBf9il.gif

WTF!!!:mjlol::dead:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not necessarily....(jump to conclusions brehs)

everybody could be caught off guard....especially in the heat of the moment when somebody just spit on you....

:whoa: i aint justifying punching a woman...

I think he was referring to the style of punch more than the act itself. IMO uppercutting bytches is a step above a simple smack or straight righthand. Indicates experience in the matter.

Not that I know from experience, just trying to make sense of it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should've got a female to put hands on her. That's what my cousin used to do. :heh:

Man...that's some shyt where you don't even think rationally, you just react. Imagine a woman you're supposed to marry spitting on you. shyt...I hope I'd make the right decision and handle it like a rational adult....buuuuut... I'm sure I'd react like a maniac.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was referring to the style of punch more than the act itself. IMO uppercutting bytches is a step above a simple smack or straight righthand. Indicates experience in the matter.

this is tmz we're talking about breh...he probably just mushed her...and she went flying....who knows?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

exactly. he went from a verbal argument to just knocking the broad out cold. at a venue where every inch of the property is monitored by audio/video recording equipment from multiple angles