Ray Lewis loves his mama, bro, and kids....how bout his wife?

Daps
Makes sense. It's hard to sell the image of "family man" when you have 4 baby mamas.

I'm sure he's a really involved dad, like most brehs...even if we aren't married to the kids mom. However, Ray Ray probably isn't the best husband. His women know the deal. He provides financially and helps raise the kids but if he sees a fine sista...:francis:.

I'm amazed that a breh like Michael Irvin had all those women yet only has the kids with his wife Sandy. She stuck with him too....ain't too many IG broads doing that today.

football-portrait-of-dallas-cowboys-michael-irvin-kissing-wife-sandy-picture-id125646295

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense. It's hard to sell the image of "family man" when you have 4 baby mamas.

I'm sure he's a really involved dad, like most brehs...even if we aren't married to the kids mom. However, Ray Ray probably isn't the best husband. His women know the deal. He provides financially and helps raise the kids but if he sees a fine sista...:francis:.

I'm amazed that a breh like Michael Irvin had all those women yet only has the kids with his wife Sandy. She stuck with him too....ain't too many IG broads doing that today.

football-portrait-of-dallas-cowboys-michael-irvin-kissing-wife-sandy-picture-id125646295
Michael won :wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
that's the gray area you come across when you preach and pump that family man church stuff and attempt to put your story out there.

doesn't matter if you're on good terms with all the moms, and went out of your way to be in all the kids lives, the optics don't look good to the public.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
that's the gray area you come across when you preach and pump that family man church stuff and attempt to put your story out there.

doesn't matter if you're on good terms with all the moms, and went out of your way to be in all the kids lives, the optics don't look good to the public.
Dawkins speech felt much more genuine

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I used to fukk with Ray till he exposed himself as Creflo Dollar light..Stereotypical bible thumping c00n con man...

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
His son was at Coastal Carolina catching rape accusations a couple years ago...