Raw ratings are :flabbynsick:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
People were actually expecting good ratings against the final debate. :beli:

You know what's funny, I hardly ever see the op post unless it's about raw ratings. :shaq2:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Horrible number but IT DID have alot of competition...LEGITIMATE competition this time. I hate they get to have that fukking excuse because they deserve this type of number for trying to hold back a guy like Bryan for lesser talent but it's all good.

...right, cause Daniel Bryan would have ratings going thru the roof.

:bryan:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bryan and Kane got like 30+ minutes yesterday so I expect a big quarter decline with them involved :manny:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How did that Cripple H/Lesnar segment do on Raw 1000 though?:laugh:

:manny: Fukk does that have to do with anything?

I don't know cause I don't give a shyt...

Point is, there's not ONE muhfukka on the roster that can squarely be depended on for ratings... I don't care how good Bryan is, or Punk is, or whoever is, the entire WWE on-screen product has to be a ratings draw. If people aren't watching lately it's because the show as a whole isn't making them tune in or they're just not interested at this point. That's an issue that gets resolved by better TV all around...

And shyt, if ya wanna be real about it... Bryan's on TV more than even Cena is at this point. Cena comes thru and does about 10-15 minutes a week, Sheamus has a 10-min. match, Punk might get about 15-20. Bryan and Kane got matches, live segments, backstage segments, beatin' up 8 muhfukkas at a time, all types of shyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And shyt, if ya wanna be real about it... Bryan's on TV more than even Cena is at this point. Cena comes thru and does about 10-15 minutes a week, Sheamus has a 10-min. match, Punk might get about 15-20. Bryan and Kane got matches, live segments, backstage segments, beatin' up 8 muhfukkas at a time, all types of shyt.

When you are carrying the show from front to back, that's what you're supposed to get. Not some bullshyt storyline like Cena and AJ where they have interject Cena into something for NO fukkING REASON:laugh: