Raw, No Regrets. Violent Eye Contact, Intertwined Fingers, Electrolyte Imbalanced Sweating, Fabled Azz Eating...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
post your details cumguzzling cac..ill send u a one way Greyhound ticket to Houston,because your ugly ass aint never leaving alive

Chime me the bread p*ssy ass nikka. You ever in KC let me know Ill have a freshly dug plot for you by time you get here fakkit ass nikka.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Chime me the bread p*ssy ass nikka. You ever in KC let me know Ill have a freshly dug plot for you by time you get here fakkit ass nikka.
The fact you didn't specify Missouri/Kansas side shows the whole world u bleed a sticky, grimy, stinky flow every week out of your butthole p*ssy ass coward

You couldn't handle a black woman built like shorty in Op grape dikk wielding clown

Go fukk a white crackhead prostitute in the barn sambo ass bamma

:camby:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The fact you didn't specify Missouri/Kansas side shows the whole world u bleed a sticky, grimy, stinky flow every week out of your butthole p*ssy ass coward

You couldn't handle a black woman built like shorty in Op grape dikk wielding clown

giphy.gif

You done yet p*ssy ass nikka? You know you wont get your necked snapped from where you are talking like that.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
go kill yourself with a burning four wheeler tire around your neck fakkit cac

Ill slit your throat p*ssy ass fake militant p*ssy.

post your details cumguzzling cac..ill send u a one way Greyhound ticket to Houston,because your ugly ass aint never leaving alive

giphy.gif

You done yet p*ssy ass nikka? You know you wont get your necked snapped from where you are talking like that.

online-arguments-be-like-novhamp-uasabu-nonda-datot-duda-dakobo-40339922.png