Raw = No Ratings

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
somebody get rid of this mighty morphin' power rangers motherf**ker :sadbron:
tumblr_m54djfs7QE1rtfvyko1_500.jpg

I be like fukk I'm stop watching this shyt, but the WWE got me when I was really young and now I got that brand loyalty to them now and its like I gotta watch it, but even if its garbage or sucks, we gots the coli, which makes the E tolerable.

imager.php
[/URL]

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
-Vince McMahon is reportedly blaming the subpar ratings on the absence of Brodus Clay. The current creative strategy is to use the new three-hour Raws to get a Funkasaurus talk show segment over. Brodus will be the host and children from the audience will be his guests in a ripoff of "Kids Say the Darndest Things." The working title is "Somebody Call This Kid's Momma."

-Triple H has been heard taking credit for Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s latest win.

-Dolph Ziggler has been sent back down to FCW.

:ohhh:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They need to do two things but they won't because they are scared,

1. Release Randy Orton
2. give John Cena a much needed break to repair his marriage.
the other option give CM Punk prime time attraction.

That's it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
scust at your man crush on rock..nikka have some shame and control yourself..shyts embarrassing b

Call it whatever you want but on this westside shyt? We call it success. Now go back to rocking that gay ass green Cena shirt, you shaky ass nygga:laugh::smugdraper:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Call it whatever you want but on this westside shyt? We call it success. Now go back to rocking that gay ass green Cena shirt, you shaky ass nygga:laugh::smugdraper:

nikka please...youse delusional

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't have to be delusional when I'm the ONLY nygga here dropping facts via Wrestling Observer numbers on who draws and who don't. Period.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're not even thinking the right way. If Rock would of lost to Cena, it would been a disaster for the WWE since his fanbase is what has been carrying the WWE SOLELY over the last year and a half now. The numbers don't lie. He was behind the sell outs, pushing Raws to near 4s, and it was the booking and wanting Cena to be perceived a certain way that destroyed all of that and now they can't even get a 3.0 consistently after one of their most watched WMs in history.

People do NOT care about Cena like that. They don't care about Blandy like that. When Punk isn't screaming and whining in his little shoots, he doesn't matter to the overall picture. It's a numbers game. Rock and Lesnar draw....the current disaster can't even get a 3.5 rating if they tried their absolute best. That's why the Part timers SHOULD go over and better go over because the lame ducks of today aren't getting it done.

backward logic