Raven Simone Says Children Under 10 Should Not Be On TV

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I kind of agree, a lot of these parents and agents are abusive. Probably not a good environment for a kid.

Look up that chick who used to play Sam on iCarly back in the day. Her mom was so terrible she was legit glad she died. :huhldup:

:manny:shyt, when my old man kicks the bucket, we doing shots of henny on that fakkits grave and I don't even drink.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some shyt I watch I say to myself "No way should a child be involved in this". Like when you have adults just wilin in front of kids or all kinda traumatic shyt happening around them. Young minds dont know the difference between real and fake. And then some of the shyt you actually got kids involved in. I mean why the fukk is Megan Good making out with Sam Jackson? Why is this necessary? So many movies back in the day with kids playing prostitutes...Brooke Shields doing nude scenes. Like you can def get some young looking adult for those roles.

Parents are important in general but in that business its that much more important.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Some shyt I watch I say to myself "No way should a child be involved in this". Like when you have adults just wilin in front of kids or all kinda traumatic shyt happening around them. Young minds dont know the difference between real and fake. And then some of the shyt you actually got kids involved in. I mean why the fukk is Megan Good making out with Sam Jackson? Why is this necessary? So many movies back in the day with kids playing prostitutes...Brooke Shields doing nude scenes. Like you can def get some young looking adult for those roles.

Parents are important in general but in that business its that much more important.
Hell.. most adults don't either judging by the foolishness I see posted here :skip:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A use case for AI that I rock with.

People would look at us with disgust for letting children be unsupervised with Hollywood adults. You see what they do to grown men and women, what do you think they'll do to someone with less power? Someone who is more easily trusting and doesn't want to let down their parents?

Kids should not be used for clout or money. Let them play their games and do their studies they shouldn't be thinking about "how to drive engagement for the brand and project" at the same age their peers are writing short stories and playing.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Nickelodeon stars discuss sexual misconduct allegations in new doc​

Mar 13, 2024
"All That" cast members Giovonnie Samuels and Bryan Hearne speak out about what they say happened behind-the-scenes in new docuseries "Quiet On Set: The Dark Side of Kids’ TV."