Daps
face-palm-the-huxtables.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it is kinda crazy how that job is the only exception for child labor as if it is on the level of importance of first responders and not purely a recreational industry.
They'd never let a 10 year work any other job. We just had a thread where a mother got arrested for letting her young daughter work in a waxing salon. But its okay if they make a movie about it and have another 10 year old pretend to work in a waxing salon?

but at the same time, how are you going to tell stories as if we live in world where nobody under the age of 10 exists? I not watching home alone if they have a dwarf pretending to be a 10 year old.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
My son in had an audition for a Disney Aladdin. Commercial when he was like 4…

It was two fat white men and a black woman sitting on a couch and the lady that brought us in the room said “okay dad you can wait outside”

:pachaha: …yea right biitch

I said he won’t be doing anything if I’m not present inside the room. Needless to say he didn’t get the part lol.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is kinda crazy how that job is the only exception for child labor as if it is on the level of importance of first responders and not purely a recreational industry.
They'd never let a 10 year work any other job. We just had a thread where a mother got arrested for letting her young daughter work in a waxing salon. But its okay if they make a movie about it and have another 10 year old pretend to work in a waxing salon?

but at the same time, how are you going to tell stories as if we live in world where nobody under the age of 10 exists? I not watching home alone if they have a dwarf pretending to be a 10 year old.

She was so adamant(sp?) she said they should use AI for kids now, if they have to have kids under 10

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ain't no tellin' what was done to all the young kids in entertainment. What is even sadder is the parents of these kids know, yet basically pimp their kids out. Money is above all to them.

Ain't no fukkin' way. If that is our only way to "come up", we just gonna have to struggle.

Demonic muthafukkaz

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What she's not fully telling people that there are pedophiles in the entertainment industry doing disgusting shyt with children. She was child star herself and I know she was exposed to certain shyt as a child and I'm glad she's speaking on that.

Crazy how people dismiss Orlando Brown as crazy for speaking out on this same shyt too.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
My son in had an audition for a Disney Aladdin. Commercial when he was like 4…

It was two fat white men and a black woman sitting on a couch and the lady that brought us in the room said “okay dad you can wait outside”

:pachaha: …yea right biitch

I said he won’t be doing anything if I’m not present inside the room. Needless to say he didn’t get the part lol.
Good father.