@Raul enter

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
QmLtcnj.gif

the holy trinity in the league is us, we give the heat they props but thats where it stops.

-DMP-

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a racist.
And that picture that keeps getting shared that is supposed to be me, is not me.

They think I'm some Mexican living in California based on coincidences with my instagram screen name, which coincidentally matches some myspace account of some Mexican dude in California somewhere.
I'm Dominican and live in New York.

This continued infatuation that Kind Gentleman and Torrential have with me is lame and just shows how pathetic their lives are that I've been the subject of several threads and comments on this site.

With regard to this particular thread, I was, for a short while, a member of the LWO group because I have started liking the Lakers lately.
I left the group about 2 months ago but I keep getting notifications when people comment in there.

All I want is to join the group for 15 seconds...unwatch the thread I commented in so I won't get notifications, and then unjoin and go about my business.
It's not a big deal.

But apparently their refusal is "etherous".

Whatever.

This thread will keep being made every few weeks or so because these losers hope that repeated lies end up becoming the truth.
Straight out of the Fox News playbook, I suppose.