Rate this HBCU Day 34: Virginia State University

How would you rate Virginia State University?

• 1 (If there are no other options...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 (it works)

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• 10 (Premier institution of Black Excellence)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
:ohhh:Don't tell me you went to VSU?

My favorite professor was Dr. Walton...she was mean as hell, but, I respected the fukk outta her

Another professor, Dr. Parsons-Pollard was big for me throughout my time in the Crim Jus program

I'm a fellow VSU Alum. Never had Dr. Walton but knew her well. I did have Dr. Parson-Pollard for Stats in Criminal Justice. I remember those days being in the computer lab in the basement of the library, putting the finishing touches on research papers a couple of hours before they are due, while fellow classmates are just starting theirs.

I remember campus police going undercover as students to catch people smoking weed at the gazebos at night.

I stayed at the University Apartments at Ettrick. I used to hoop it up at the courts on campus. Some good times back then.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm a fellow VSU Alum. Never had Dr. Walton but knew her well. I did have Dr. Parson-Pollard for Stats in Criminal Justice. I remember those days being in the computer lab in the basement of the library, putting the finishing touches on research papers a couple of hours before they are due, while fellow classmates are just starting theirs.

I remember campus police going undercover as students to catch people smoking weed at the gazebos at night.

I stayed at the University Apartments at Ettrick. I used to hoop it up at the courts on campus. Some good times back then.
Man, you gone have me type a novel because you brought up the library

I remember when Facebook was a "college kid thing" and I finally made one

I don't know what my dumbass was thinking, but, I was up late at the library

I leave my laptop bag next to the wheel of my car

I remember now, I lost my keys (apartment/car) and went to look for 'em, but, my laptop was heavy as shyt

Came back--gone :to:

I spent the night at the computer lab and had to scramble to get a locksmith to open my car

Fast forward, homie hit me up on Facebook because he found my bag :to: I gave breh a 20 spot off the strenght

HBCU love

Cuz I was sick losing my first laptop...I actually still have that piece of shyt...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The surrounding area is meh. It’s in Ettrick, Va. nothing to do around there. Petersburg, Colonial Heights, Hopewell. Richmond is like 30 minutes away. Military base close by.

Went there for the summer when I was in high school.

And don’t know if OP mentioned it, College Hill was filmed there in season 1 or season 2.