• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I admit the first year I was dragging my feet on completing a dark arts spell but im still gonna say you were ducking the fade. I'm focused now.
Well I can give you address I guess. I really don't have a reason to fight you though since I like you as a, poster. I was even thinking of trying to broker peace between you a d @KOOL-AID

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Well I can give you address I guess. I really don't have a reason to fight you though since I like you as a, poster. I was even thinking of trying to broker peace between you a d @KOOL-AID
I understand and thank you for this oppuetunity. just know that those tore tendons and broken bones will go to a just cause not just cause.

The only terms of surrender I will accept are for him to change his user name to that of a non beverage related item and for him to denounce his remarks about one shade of black being better than another .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I understand and thank you for this oppuetunity. just know that those tore tendons and broken bones will go to a just cause not just cause.

The only terms of surrender I will accept are for him to change his uset name to that of a non beverage related item and for him to denounce his remarks about one shade of black being better than another .
He said that?:dwillhuh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dead: lol yall funny af, i be trollin i like all shades, so if u see me say "lightskin women are the devil" or "i'm already black ion need no black bih" then i'm playin. tho as a darkskin man i tend to give darker toned chicks more love cuz i know the bs they go through and can relate.