Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 11 32.4%

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
At first I planned to just file for adultery and let the judge handle everything. Once I found out how expensive that was I decided to work on the settlement first and then file. This was in March. Since then we are on the third settlement draft becuz she keeps finding something wrong even tho we keep giving in to her demands. She keeps acting like she never got emails and ignoring the whole situation. All I want is the house like Ive had it and joint custody of my daughter. She's agreed to these things but keeps holding up the process on small petty shyt smh

No offense but she sounds crazy. If she's seeing the trainer why not just get the divorce over with? What's the point in delaying it, when it's obvious she's not trying to save the marriage and she's still cheating?!? Smh.

Is there a way to force her to sign it or stop her from delaying it?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No offense but she sounds crazy. If she's seeing the trainer why not just get the divorce over with? What's the point in delaying it, when it's obvious she's not trying to save the marriage and she's still cheating?!? Smh.

Is there a way to force her to sign it or stop her from delaying it?
I could just go ahead and file which Im real close to doing. Id rather not put it in the hands of the judge but she's giving me no choice t wont be good for her. I think shes still seeing dude becuz she'll look dumb as hell for throwing away her marriage for nothing. Ever since she found out Ive been dating other women she's been nice as hell to me tho

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
200w.gif

He gets an 8 but I'll bump it up to a 9 because I've never seen him involved in trolling or harrassing female members and he has a rep as a good guy.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I could just go ahead and file which Im real close to doing. Id rather not put it in the hands of the judge but she's giving me no choice t wont be good for her. I think shes still seeing dude becuz she'll look dumb as hell for throwing away her marriage for nothing. Ever since she found out Ive been dating other women she's been nice as hell to me tho

She messed up. Lost her husband, house, respect, and reputation for some trainer who probably ain't doing a damn thing for her. Sounds like a downgrade. Not to mention, she broke up her family and now your daughter has a split family smh. She probably realizes it and that's why she's dragging her feet.

Good luck to you. You look good, you won't have trouble getting someone else. You even have coli brehettes throwing it at you lol.

Hey I thought you had a son?